? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 15520 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Please pray on this...

Okay, so here's the deal. I am channeling all of my negative energy right now. Okay? Ooooommm... Just kiddin'. So, I'm only 24...I'm young. I want to start my own business. I just don't know what I want to do yet. So if you have any suggestions...lay it on me. I really want to do something online related...like an online shop of some kind...but I'm just not sure what to sell. I've been praying about this very hard...and being that I want to go back to college full-time...this would be a great way for me to focus on studies at the same time as bringing in an income. God has layed some things on my heart as far as the direction I should go in...which is not exactly what I had expected. However, if this is what God wants...then this is what I shall do. Now it's just a matter of getting the funds saved up to start the process...which will be a feat in itself. This will take a while. But it's a goal of mine! Please pray that all of this goes in the direction of God's will. I don't want to overstep those boundaries. I hope that this turns out to be more than just a "money-maker." I hope it will impact people's lives in the process. Again...any suggestions...business-wise or in any other ways...please let me know. Thanks so much and God bless you all!

Psalm 27

0 comments: