? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 15520 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

SLOW - TO - ANGER

I'm trying extra hard right now to be SLOW - TO - ANGER...

It's not workin out too well @ the moment though.

Okay, so here's the deal. I picked a day off of work to spend time with some people, whom I consider very special to me. I've changed this day off of work twice now to accomodate the needs of these people. I've went as far as to get a friend involved to help me make plans for this day (a friend who will remain anonymous, but I consider totally awesome)!

Anyway, I tell my boss today, I'm taking off Thursday. Not Tuesday or Wednesday - as I had originally told her this past week - but THURSDAY! Now I come to find out, oh wait, they've changed it to...when? ...WEDNESDAY! Now I've committed to taking off from work THURSDAY. And they've changed the plans to...WEDNESDAY! All to accomodate somebody else. So basically, I get a, "Sorry...you're out of luck!" And now, I may be forced into taking off THURSDAY, as my boss is now counting on me to help out for a work event on...WEDNESDAY!

Please pray for me...as I do my best to remain: SLOW - TO - ANGER!

Thanks for listenin' to my rant.

~Peace

0 comments: