? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 15520 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lessons To Be Learned



I don't take it lightly, when someone who barely knows me, tries to tell me what my husband and I need to do with our lives. I'm tired of hearing advice from people, when I never even asked for it. Or for that matter, the fact that I have never really had a relationship with them in the first place. You want to know how my life is going? Thank you, that's nice. I'll tell you. You want to know how my life is going so you can criticize my life and everything in it? I would rather talk to someone with enough of a conscience to know better. I don't behave in such a manner with people who are having problems in their life. No, in fact, I ask them if there is anything I can do for them. I ask them, if they need prayer for something specific. And then do you know what I do? I pray - long and hard - I mean, really pray for them. I pray that God will move them, to do what is of HIS will (NOT MINE). I know nothing, and HE knows everything. I submit all to HIM. Maybe this will be a lesson to others who do not yet know how to put their trust in GOD, before they put it wholly into themselves.

-May God bless you all. THANK YOU-

0 comments: