? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 15520 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (40 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 6638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh dear...

What is life? It's a question I ask myself frequently. And quite frankly...I don't know the answer... I just know that everything that happens in life...that makes up life...well...I put it all in the hands of God.

Okay, so...there's this co-worker of mine who has a dog. A chocolate lab named Ranger, to be exact. Same age as our dogs, and is fixed and housetrained and everything. Problem is, he needs to find a home for it. And my husband and I, well let's just say we don't want to see Ranger end up in the Humane League. So I don't know what we're going to do. But we definitely don't want him to take Ranger there. I'm not a big proponet of the "Humane" League option. I don't exactly consider them to be "Humane." (I reserve the right to my own opinion on that). So anyway, please pray for us on that. If anyone out there is actually reading this. Thanks.

0 comments: